Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Just a Fun Story

I wanted to share a story this week about how we sometimes underestimate people and the jobs they have done.
 A customer didn't believe I could complete his house because I didn't have a ladder. The customer was so certain that he bet money towards the bill if I could hit the peak of the chimney on his home. He would get a discounted rate if I failed and would pay extra if I was able to clean the chimney without the use of a lift. This was a feat the company he ha used previously was not able to complete. I was able to clean the chimney from where I stood . The customer did pay the extra that he had bet but the true satisfaction was the look on his face as I squeezed the trigger and completed the job. His jaw dropped in awe of the work we can achieve.

 In my next few blog installments I plan to reiterate some of the services we provide as well as going over some of the common terms we use here in the industry.


With this image I wanted to simply share the difference a nice pressure washing can make.



No comments: